High-Quality Orthopedic Care for your Medicaid Beneficiaries
Referring your patients to orthopedics has never been easier
Eliminating Social Determinants of Health
GoOrtho provides a convenient digital platform for health centers and physicians to refer medicaid beneficiaries to orthopedic care.
- Medicaid beneficiaries are 3.3 times less likely to see a specialist
- One-third of Medicaid/Medicare benficiaries don’t have reliable transportation
- 40% of orthopedic surgeons do not accept Medicaid
- Medicaid has almost 2x the wait time as private insured
- 51% say it is difficult to see a specialist
Putting Patients at the Center of their Healthcare
Patients can expect their personalized treatment plan and care team to include:
- Telehealth appointments with a Physician
- Health Coaching to improve overall health
- Physical Therapy with a Licensed Physical Therapist
- Home exercise programs completed on their own time
- Other orthopedic experts providing consistent support
Refer your patients in less than 5 minutes!
Refer your Patient Online
Click “Refer to GoOrtho” to get started.
All patient, insurance, and current symptom information can be entered right online.
The patient’s initial consultation can be schedule at the end of the referral process. Patients can be seen in as little as 24 hours.
A Referral Process that Actually Makes Sense
Convenient Payment Options
GoOrtho accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurances. This information will be entered before scheduling an appointment with GoOrtho.
Uninsured patients can receive treatment for $15/month.
Root Cause Medicine and Whole Body Health
By utilizing world-class health coaches, patients can realize greater pain relief and long-term results by getting to the core of the problem. Our whole body health approach provides tools they need to continue to be successful and lead a healthy lifestyle, not just treat an acute symptom.
What we Treat
- Low back pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle sprain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more!